What are home remedies for hep c like for no energy to do anything? Tired all the time and not on treatment no doc to see either

Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: No home remedy

No such thing. However, this symptom may not be due to hep c and could be something else entirely.
With a disease like hep c you really need to see your doc and consider monitoring / treatment.

In brief: No home remedy

Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Camilla Graham
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Fatigue is common

It is common for people with hepatitis c to feel tired, not-yourself, maybe poor concentration or depression.
It is believed the hepatitis c virus can subtly affect brain function. I am assuming since you are young that you are not at risk for cirrhosis (which can lead to similar symptoms). Getting plenty of sleep, meditation, yoga, eating well (avoid junk food), and avoiding alcohol may help.

In brief: Fatigue is common

Dr. Camilla Graham
Dr. Camilla Graham
Dr. Marsha Davis