Early signs of altzheimer?

Mostly memory loss. Alzheimer's dementia starts earlier than previously thought with declining intellectual capacity and memory. Mild at first it's excused as "absent minded, you're just tired, it's my adhd". The one affected is often in denial of the loss. Eventually newer memory fades & new memory isn't formed. Cognition declines, paranoia & delusions may occur & motor skills(even swallowing) & self care deteriorate.
Alzheimer's stages. Gomto this web site for deep understanding of the stages. http://www.alz.org/alzheimers_disease_stages_of_alzheimers.asp.