I have a feeling of pressure in the back of my head accompanied by a low-pitched sound that stops momentarily when I move my head. It has been 4 days?

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Probable spasm

Spasm of the neck muscles can lead to the feeling of pressure in your neck and can also lead to low grade noise in the ears through stimulation of small muscles that exist in the middle ear.
These muscles are there to protect the ear against loud sounds and when active when they shouldn't be they can cause a variety of ear symptoms. Try ice on your neck and antiinflammatory meds.

In brief: Probable spasm

Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. K. Olson

In brief: Acoustic neuroma ?

The pressure and auditory symptoms might warrant evaluation.
Vertigo, ringing, and hearing loss can also occur. Your md should be contacted whenever there is new onset of any of those symptoms. Other possibilities would be migraine with aura or equivalent, occipital neuralgia, partial seizures, medication effects, prolong sleep deprivation, or recent trauma to the area.

In brief: Acoustic neuroma ?

Dr. K. Olson
Dr. K. Olson