What could be causing me to get get headaches just across my forhead and make my temples ache?

Headaches. Therw are so many different types off headaches that it is difficult to give you an explanation. Some can be associated with very serious underlying disorders even though the vast majority are unrelated to any true medical condition or commonly to caffeine withdrawal. In your case it sounds similar to a tension headache. However if this persists, does not repond to otc meds or worsens, call an md.
Frontal headaches. Used to be called tension headaches, now referred to as psychogenic headaches. Common factor to look into is sleep deprivation.
See doctor. Your symptoms may have several causes, from ear and sinus infection to a tmj/tmd problem. Was there trauma involved? Duration and intensity are important to know. You should see your doctor first to rule out what it may or may not be. You shouldn't have to keep suffering.