Does acupuncture for infertility improve eggs quality?

Dr. Chad Levitt
Radiation Oncology

In brief: Tough to say

While acupuncture is associated when performed by an experienced professional, with improved fertility, i believe the benefits are more in the yield of eggs and fertilization ability of the woman moreso than improving the quality of the eggs.
The eggs have been in existence since birth and matured moreso recently before ovulation. I don't believe there are great studies answering your specific ?

In brief: Tough to say

Dr. David Sneid
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Not been studied

There is no scientific information to confirm that since it's never been studied.
It's very difficult to determine the "quality" of eggs, as they have to be removed from the body to be studied.

In brief: Not been studied

Dr. Adam Levy