I have upper back pains (between my shoulder blades) that constantly bugs me. It always feels like it needs to pop but I can never pop it. Any suggest?

A Different Detox. The area between the shoulder blades has a lot of connective tissue with associated nerves, arteries, tendons, and lymphatics. This is an area that can get in to a cycle of spasm and contraction that reduces blood flow, holds on to waist products that reinforce spasm. 1. Drink plenty of water, 2. Alternate warm and cold packs a few times a day. 3. Light stretching, 4. See a D.O. Or a d.C.
Bursitis. Pain between the shoulder blades usually is from poor scapular dynamics and deconditioned shoulder blade muscles such as the rhomboids. If there is an audible popping or cracking then it could be scapulothoracic bursitis, which is an inflammation of the space between your shoulder blade and chest. First line treatment of either would be physical therapy to improve scapular motion.