I've been diagnosed with lingual nerve injury, likely the result of inferior aveolar nerve block for root canal. Is there a pain management rx?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Try this website:

I came across this website and cannot vouch for the suggestions for treatment but here is some information for you: http://www.
Sciential.Net/treatment%20options.Shtml.

In brief: Try this website:

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Ron E. Bell
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Rare to have pain

It is rare to have pain from an ian injection.
A paresthesia is more likely but still rare pain is more likely from injecting through a muscle adjacent to the ianerve taking an antiflammatory medication is your best option.

In brief: Rare to have pain

Dr. Ron E. Bell
Dr. Ron E. Bell
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dentistry - Endodontics

In brief: Acupuncture

I have had patients who have benefitted from acupuncture, .
Also, try a combination of aspirin, Acetaminophen and caffein(excedrin) may help. Good luck and be patient!

In brief: Acupuncture

Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dr. Orrin Ailloni-Charas
Anesthesiology

In brief: Try taking

Nerve healing can take a long time, so you want to have a long term strategy to help you. If nsaids aren't strong enough, consult with a pain management specialist.

In brief: Try taking

Dr. Orrin Ailloni-Charas
Dr. Orrin Ailloni-Charas
Dr. Vikram Patel