I have concronic pain in my leg for 4 years now and have every test done for it and find nothing. It gwts ao bad I can't walk what could it be ?

Dr. Joseph Hermann

In brief: Sciatica

This is only an educated guess, but pinching of the sciatic nerve from the pyriformis muscle secondary to sacroiliac dysfunction is a very common cause of leg pain.
I would suggest you see an experienced physical therapist; often times a good functional exam will reveal a lot more than a bunch of tests. Good luck!

In brief: Sciatica

Dr. Joseph Hermann
Dr. Joseph Hermann
Dr. Eric Bluman
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle

In brief: Try ortho surgeon

Could represent any number of things.
Some possibilities are neuropathy, circulation problems and exertional compartment syndrome. See an orthopaedic foot and ankle surgeon. One in your area can be found at www.Aofas.Org.

In brief: Try ortho surgeon

Could represent any number of things.
Dr. Eric Bluman
Dr. Eric Bluman