Knee pain and swelling ankle is swollen is it normal its been like that for 2 days fell on it 21 weeks ago?

Dr. Henry Tseng
Podiatry

In brief: Ankle swelling

The key thing to remember is whenever you sprain your ankle or knee is to rice: rest, ice.
Compression and elevate your foot. This is important to do especially in the first 3 days of the injury. Your ankle and knee will swell because of the injury. Get an ace wrap to wrap around your ankle. Keep it elevated whenever you are sitting down. No heavy exercise while it heals. Go see foot dr for ankle.

In brief: Ankle swelling

Dr. Henry Tseng
Dr. Henry Tseng
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management

In brief: See PCP

I am not sure if you really mean that you hurt it 21 weeks ago.
In any case if the swelling in the knee and ankle have persisted and you have tried rest, ice and elevation of the leg....Then you should see your pcp.

In brief: See PCP

Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Jane Van Dis