I'm experiencing numbness or like lack of blood feeling in my left arm starting from upper going to the forearm. Whats the possible cause? No history heart

Pinched nerve. You could have a pinched nerve. The nerves have several places from the neck to the hand where they can get compressed. This isn't an emergency, but it is a good idea to get an evaluation so you can get this treated.
CONSIDER. Nerve compression in neck, thoracic outlet syndrome, radial nerve at upper arm (spiral groove), ulnar nerve at elbow (cubital tunnel) or median nerve at wrist (carpal tunnel). Hopefully, not a sign of cardiac ischemia. Talk to your doctor, maybe get EMG test.
Nerve pinching. You could have ulnar parasthesias associated with thoracic outlet syndrome, however there are other explanations. A vascular surgeon or neurologist might be best type of doctor to diagnose. An upper extremity arterial ultrasound can be diagnostic of thoracic outlet syndrome, a disorder i describe on my chronic pain board at quora.Com.