Dizziness, numbness in the face, faintness, nausea, shortness of breath.

Go to emergency room. If these are all new symptoms, and you have no other medical reason for them you need to be seen now. All of these could be seen in someone having a panic attack but unless this has happened in the past and you have been diagnosed with this disorder do not assume. There are many other reasons and some of them serious why you could be having these symptoms. Seek help in getting to the er.
GAD. May be signs of generalized anxiety disorder (i.E panic attacks). A neurological and cardiovascular exam may help excluding other organic causes.