I have an urge for frequent urination wch doc should see nd wht tests need to be conducted?

Urologist. Urine should be tested first to rule out infection. Ultrasound of a full bladder will demonstrate bladder outline. Then urodynamic testing will give information about bladder capacity and whether you have an overactive bladder.
PCP. You should see your pcp first, and do a simple urinalysis. The results of this test may lead to some further testing. You may also need a simple blood test to look at your kidney functioning and your blood sugar.