I'm 21 & I can never seem to put on weight I exercise (biking mainly) regularly & I eat good food but I can't seem to go beyond 65-70kg what can I do?

Pathology

In brief: Be thankful!

How tall are you? Unless you are near seven feet in height you are of normal weight.
Do not try to put on weight, it will come naturally with aging.

In brief: Be thankful!

In brief: Body is in balance

A normal, healthy person who eats about the same amount each week, exercises about the same amount each week, but isn't gaining either fat-weight or muscle-weight, is in balance.
His doctor can do a check-up to look for problems, either hormonal or digestive. If more weight-lifting is done, the added stress will cause muscle growth. If more calories are eaten, the added food will cause fat growth.

In brief: Body is in balance

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine