I get chronic headaches, even tho im healthy, drink plenty of water, nd most of the time the headache turn in migranes, what can I do?

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management

In brief: Neck induced pain

When regular headaches are left untreated they can lead to what we call "secondary migraines".
Severe headaches that mimic migaine type ha. Chronic daily headaches can be triggered by muscle tension in the neck as well as facet joint (joints of spine) inflammation. There are other potential causes that also need to be reviewed. Check with your doctor about therapeutic options, pain center consult.

In brief: Neck induced pain

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Raymond Nanko
I am glad you are healthy! In a healthy person with chronic daily headaches , I would have your doctor evaluate your posture that may contribute to the problems mentioned above. Postural rehabilitation and neck and upper back pain can reduce tension from the upper back to the neck which can trigger more painful migaine type heaaches
Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Botox

You may want to consider having your doctor/headache specialist see if Botox can be approved for your migraine headaches.
If it works you could have significantly less migraines for at least 3-4 months at a time. Many times people's migraines are cut in half if not more. The use of your oral migraine prevention medications and abortives are much more helpful and reduce occurrences even better.

In brief: Botox

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Botox and Surgery

Long term relief of migraines can be achieved with botox.
If you have a good response, you may be a candidate for surgery. Surgery has been shown to dramatically decrease the frequency and intensity of migraines. www.themigrainereliefcenter.com.

In brief: Botox and Surgery

Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Dr. Eric Weisman