I get chronic headaches, even tho im healthy, drink plenty of water, nd most of the time the headache turn in migranes, what can I do?

Neck induced pain. When regular headaches are left untreated they can lead to what we call "secondary migraines". Severe headaches that mimic migaine type ha. Chronic daily headaches can be triggered by muscle tension in the neck as well as facet joint (joints of spine) inflammation. There are other potential causes that also need to be reviewed. Check with your doctor about therapeutic options, pain center consult.
Botox. You may want to consider having your doctor/headache specialist see if Botox can be approved for your migraine headaches. If it works you could have significantly less migraines for at least 3-4 months at a time. Many times people's migraines are cut in half if not more. The use of your oral migraine prevention medications and abortives are much more helpful and reduce occurrences even better.
Botox and Surgery. Long term relief of migraines can be achieved with botox. If you have a good response, you may be a candidate for surgery. Surgery has been shown to dramatically decrease the frequency and intensity of migraines. www.themigrainereliefcenter.com.