I have one of my breast is enlarged and i had it checked and they said it was not cancer, it started to get bigger. What could this be?

Dr. Travis Kidner
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: Asymmetry

There is always some asymmetry between the breasts.
If you are concerned you should alert your friendly primary care doctor and perhaps have an ultrasound.

In brief: Asymmetry

Dr. George Mathew
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Gynecomastia

Let u r md diagnose u r condition by tests etc!

In brief: Gynecomastia

In brief: Could be normal

Some times one breast could be larger than other breast ( or smaller than other breast how you want to say ) , if your doctor checked and said it is normal , then most likely it is , but however you want to make sure , take a second opinion and follow the advise, if tests are recommended .
In some needs cosmetic surgery good luck.

In brief: Could be normal

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham