What are Fordyce spots, they are on my penis and they are bumpy will they go away help me?

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: Ignore them

Since you know the name, you must also know that they are a common, harmless, incidental curiosity.
They will never bother you so long as you do not attempt to do anything to them.

In brief: Ignore them

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan

In brief: They are normal

Fordyce spots are enlarged oil glands & a completely normal part of anatomy.
They are bumps found on edge of lips, inside cheek (whitish/yellow), or on labia or penis/ scrotum (red color) that are usually 1 to 3 mm in diameter. They don’t require treatment.

In brief: They are normal