I have a couple white bumps on my genitals that are kind of like white heads but they never go away, what are they?

In brief: May be skin cysts
A little bump on the skin that has whitish stuff inside, but is not pus as in a pimple, is likely a skin cyst that contains skin oils and skin cells.
A primary care doctor or a dermatologist can look at it to see what can be done. Sometimes, keeping the cyst empty for a while will allow it to shrink in size. On a penis, tiny permanent whitish bumps near hairs may be normal and not need removal.

In brief: May be skin cysts
Dr. Barry Cohen
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: You need an
Exam.

In brief: You need an
Exam.
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Barry Cohen