I had unprotected sex with my husband on 3/2 my period was due 3/7 we used the pull out method. I had cramping 3 days after intercourse but no period. Could i be pregnant? Is to early for a home test?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Pregnant?

Wait until about 7-10 days after the day on which you may have been impregnated to begin testing, but do not rely on one test.
Retest every several days for two or three times. Doctors often call women who use coitus interruptus as birth control "pregnant".

In brief: Pregnant?

Dr. M. Jan

In brief: No

It is too late in period cycle to become pregnant.
Your fertile days are starting from 5th day from the start of period to 17th day.

In brief: No

Dr. Jane Van Dis