Would thermage laser treatment for face be good for psoriasis?

Thermage not laser. Thermage is radio frequency and is intended for the deeper structures of the skin and subcutaneous tissues. Therefore, I am not familiar with its use for psoriasis and would not recommend it. Did someone else suggest it would work?
No. Thermage is a radio frequency therapy that works reasonably well for skin tightening. I would suspect that it would have little effect on psoriasis.
No. Thermage would do nothing for psoriasis IMO. Usually psoriasis does not affect the face anyway. There is one type of laser, an Aerolase, that apparently has some effectiveness against psoriasis and also can help with facial skin rejuvenation (but you are VERY young for that!) You could possibly find a physician who has one locally (go through the company) and give it a try. Medications also.