Had a normal stress test and echo a few months ago and was normal. Still having palps, and chest pain. Could something been missed or my anxiety?

Yes. These tests are inadequate for women. You need to explore further. A better option is having a session of multifunction cardiogram. Good luck! http://en.M.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/multifunction_cardiogram.
Anxiety. If all your tests were normal, at your age, this is most likely anxiety. You can take magnesium about 200 mg per day which can help and avoid caffeine and alcohol, get lots of sleep, meditate and exercise. If these don't work, then you may need anti-anxiety medication. But try those first.