I had a positive blood pregnancy test with a 10&then the day after I had cramps but no blood then my next blood test came out negative can I pregnant?

HCG tests. Was this a lab-run test or a home test? Usually, home quantitative HCG tests are not readily available. Assuming the two test you describe we're accurate, the negative 2nd result would indicate a loss of the pregnancy. However, one or both tests could have been inaccurate. Or, you may harbor anti anti IgA heterophile antibody which can give spurious results. Check with your gynecologist to be sure.