Can lung cancer cause back pain? My MRI of upper back is ok. Ct chest clear. Am obese and heavy chested? Pain almost one year now

Lung cancer. Can cause back pain when it metastasizes to the spine. That would certainly make and MRI very abnormal. Your complaint is not likely due to cancer.
Yes; prob not here. Lung cancer that causes back pain is almost always very advanced, thus visible in cxrs or MRI of thoracic spine. In a 39 year old there are far more common and likely explanations. More work up maybe needed based on your particular details.