If I took one blood pregnancy test that says positive, how can another one I took two days later say negative& I have no period am I'm pregnant?

Miscarriage. If you had a positive blood pregnancy test then followed by a negative blood pregnancy test then this is consistent with an early miscarriage. Some people refer to these as a chemical pregnancy. This means you were pregnant the pregnancy did not last. This is very common. If you want to be pregnant you can try again. If you are trying to avoid pregnancy at age then consider starting birth control.