I have had 2 children already, I am 3-4 days late and wondering if I could be pregnant again?

Dr. Aamir Siddiqi
In brief: Pregnancy
If you have been sexually active without protection or with an other contraceptive method you could be pregnancy.
The chances are higher if usually your are regular. You may want to check a otc pregnancy test and repeat it in one week if negative. The other signs of pregnancy include breast tenderness and enlargement and taste change.

In brief: Pregnancy
Dr. Aamir Siddiqi
Dr. Aamir Siddiqi
Dr. Aamir Siddiqi
Stress as well as wt gain or wt loss may cause a delay or irregulartiy in the period. Athough the pregnancy test are very sensitive they are dependant on the HCG in urine, so waiting a week and then using the first urine in the morning will increase the sensitivity. If you are negative and would like it that way please use some definite birth control method.
Dr. Jonathan Jassey