My ears hurt along with headache pressure loss of hearing and major dizziness I tried cleaning them what should I do now ?

Dr. Michael Olds
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: See your doctor
You relate a set of symptoms that could describe several issues.
Ear or mastoid infections, migraine related symptoms, or problems of the inner ear can create pressure like discomfort or pain in the ears, fluctuating hearing loss and dizziness. The true cause lies in the details and your doctor can sort through these with a thorough history and exam.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Michael Olds
Dr. Michael Olds
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology
In brief: See ENT
Never try to clean your ears especially with sharp instrument( cleaning the accessible outside area is ok) as you may damage the ear drums.
What you are describing sounds like ear infection and it is very important that you see a specialist.

In brief: See ENT
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Jonathan Jassey