I have a sore throat and ulcers in my mouth . Its very painful what can I do?

Dr. Thomas Byrnes
In brief: Herpangina?
A specific virus causes herpangina, a very painful sore throat with blisters on the soft palate.
Viscous Lidocaine can be prescribed. If it is a strep throat, antibiotics are indicated.

In brief: Herpangina?
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Dr. Thomas Byrnes
Sounds like herpangina. I had it a couple of years ago myself; it runs its course but is miserable, your mouth is likely to burn, and Dr. Byrnes' suggestion of viscous lidocaine is still the best.
Dr. Ronda Alexander
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Viral infection
There are viruses that can cause this group of symptoms.
Have a professional look at your mouth and throat. They may take a sample to see if they can have the virus grown in the lab, as well. Until then, you can swish pepto-bismol around in the mouth and throat to get some comfort. Don't delay on getting checked out.

In brief: Viral infection
Dr. Ronda Alexander
Dr. Ronda Alexander
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine