I have corns and calluses on my feet, and sometimes suffer from athletes foot. The sides of my feet are bright pink in colour and flaky, what is it?

Tinea. It does sound like athletes foot or tinea pedis. You should see your foot specialist for reccs...Hygiene changes, care for your skin and nails, cleaning your socks and shoes, topical and possibly oral antifungal meds ! happy feet. -dr.H-.
Could be the . Athletes foot...
Many possibilities. There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.
Athlete's foot. If you are on your feet a lot, especially if you also work out, you most likely have a case of Athlete's foot, or a skin fungal infection.
If may help if you change your socks twice a day, and air out your foot more.
If you have had a pair of sneakers for a long period of time, it may be time to get a new pair.
See your Podiatrist for a clinical evaluation and for anti-fungal creams to help.