Dad had attack 1yr ago & done angioplasty.I want to know in future if he gets another one what action shud I take before or while taking him 2 hospital.?

Dr. Shahin Tavackoli
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Aspirin
Other than getting him to an er inside a hospital (not one of the outpatient er's which should not be called an er at all) about the most helpful thing you can do is to give him 325 mg of Aspirin (adult aspirin) to chew.
If he has Nitroglycerin tabs that he can put under his tongue, he can use up to three, with 5 min wait between tabs, if his blood pressure is ok.

In brief: Aspirin
Dr. Shahin Tavackoli
Dr. Shahin Tavackoli
Dr. Howard Rubin
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Heart attack
Give an Aspirin and promptly take him to hospital.

In brief: Heart attack
Dr. Howard Rubin
Dr. Howard Rubin
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology