I take Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) 20mg, accolate for breast aug for 2 more months. Can I take raspberry ketones with these rx's?

Probably. I am not personally aware of any interactions between these medications and i believe it would be fine but ketones are not a prescribed medication and not fully evaluated nor tested so it is truly difficult to know. Accolate (zafirlukast) may effect your liver and it may be wise to check liver function panel.
Breast Augnent. Your plastic surgeon may have recommended aacolate and vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) as adjuncts to prevent capsulization after breast augmentation. If he has recommended them, he believes they are safe in his practice. The use of rasberry ketones is touted in the literature to burn fat and increase lean body mass. It is an antioxidant and is known to have side effects. Check with your plastic surgeon before taking.