I have a lump on my upper right leg and if I flex my muscle a certain way it hurt what is tjis and if this ok but no discoloration and you can feel it?

See doctor. Possible represents something benign like a lipoma or a muscle herniation. It may represent some form of a tumor. Get it checked out and it may require an MRI to see what is is if ther e is any doubt.