The hair on the frontal part of my head has recently started falling, what should I do, I cut my hairs very short cause of this., please help?

Not a podiatry? Direct this to your family doctor.
Man? Woman? In a woman suggest see dermatologist for blood tests to determine underlying cause. If male oral Propecia (finasteride) is option. This needs to be taken long term. If the hair loss persists a hair transplant is an option to fill in the areas, but try medical treatment first.