My wrist hurts when trying to cut things and makes a crackind sound when I rotate it. Should I wear a bandage?

Dr. Robert Gluck
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Yes and see a doctor

For the time being you can wear, not a bandage, but a splint to support and rest the wrist.
But you need to have the wrist checked to make sure there is not a potentially serious ligament issue that can often progress. A good history and exam along with x-rays and maybe MRI will tell a lot. Best of luck.

In brief: Yes and see a doctor

Dr. Robert Gluck
Dr. Robert Gluck
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Wound care

In brief: Wrist Issues

You have enough symptoms that you should be seen by a clinician.
What you describe is not usual or normal and can represent something that requires an evaluation before it worsens.

In brief: Wrist Issues

Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine