I keep having sharp pain right below my heart sometimes on the other side but mostly on the left , I had a stress test it was ok took blood its ok ?

Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Discuss with ur doc
Hard to say. If it lasts for a few seconds only it is generally not worrisome.
It is reassuring that your stress test is normal but these tests are good in about 85% of patients (65% if it is a plain tradmill stress test). Your doctor should decide if further testing is needed based upon your probability of having heart disease (type of pain, age, gender and other risk factors).

In brief: Discuss with ur doc
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Mark Stern
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Heart or not
It still could be heart ( no test is perfect), or rib cage pain or a pinched nerve or other non heart issues.
Ask your primary care physician.

In brief: Heart or not
Ask your primary care physician.
Dr. Mark Stern
Dr. Mark Stern
Dr. Vikram Patel