I have a small bump in the perenium area and have been seejng a urologost yearly for elevated psa cpuld this be a swollen gland or a calcium deosit?

Unlikely. Not related to psa....Show your doc.
Ask urologist. If there is a bump bring it to the urologist attention and ask if a biopsy is indicated. It is better to address this early rather than wait. It is possible this is only a cyst but it is impossible to tell without a biopsy.