Can I as an 18 y/o male have low testosterone? My voice is pretty high but I have normal body hair growth and muscle development. Penis is small.

Yes. One can have low testosterone, but high voice , and "small penis" do not necessarily mean this, and it is common for teenagers to be concerned about such things even when all is normal. I think you should discuss this with your family doctor. If there is a problem it can be investigated and if normal it would ease your mind. Do no be embarrassed as there is nothing doctors have not heard before.