Two plates have been installed in both the forearm bone to treat the fracture. When will my forearm regain full mobility, doctor denying physiotherapy?

Dr. Robert Gluck
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Need more details
A lot will depend what else was injured besides the bone i.
E muscles, tendons, ligaments. Also a lot will depend on the exact type of fracture, how old you are, and how motivated you are among other things. Therapy is a key part of many orthopedic recoveries so if you don't feel you are making adequate progress you should speak to your doctor again. Best of luck.

In brief: Need more details
Dr. Robert Gluck
Dr. Robert Gluck
Dr. Steven Arbit
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: PT
I'm not sure why the physician is denying therapy for your limited mobility unless it is too soon after having your surgery.

In brief: PT
Dr. Steven Arbit
Dr. Steven Arbit
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine