What does a high gfr, RDW and creatanine reading mean?

Inconsistent info. You cannot have both a high creatinine and high gfr. High RDW is usually associate with anemia. What is your hemoglobin level? Lab results need to be evaluated in the clinical context and your doctor is in the best position to do that.
Nothing. Please forgive my frankness. Labs are meaningless in isolation. High GFR is never a concern. High RDW is nonspecific; mine shot up as I was becoming iron deficient from too much blood-donating but there are a variety of causes & it's not dangerous. High creatinine is a marker for kidney troubles or being well-muscled.