I'm cramping none stop. My period was 3 days late and when I did start, it only lasted 3 days, when it normally last 8 days. Can I be pregnant?

Dr. Margot Watson
Gynecology
In brief: Yes.
Please do a home pregnancy test.
If positive, you need to seek care right away if the pain is severe. If negative, repeat it in a few days or get a blood test if the cramps don't get better. If you don't want to be/get pregnant, please consider using effective birth control. If you are trying to get pregnant, be sure you are taking Folic Acid daily and have had a gyn check up within the past year.

In brief: Yes.
Please do a home pregnancy test.
Dr. Margot Watson
Dr. Margot Watson
Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: Possibly...
This can certainly be the case; please go to the doctor and get evaluated{this may also be from other gyn causes so definitely get with the doctor); or buy a home test at your local pharmacy as they are pretty accurate.
(and congratulations if they are in order :) ).

In brief: Possibly...
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Adam Levy