I am taking tramadol to reduce heroin withdrawal.. I have a drug test monday, I don't want to be punished for trying to get off. Will it show up in t ?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Not usually

Tramadol is not chemically related to opiates derived from the opium poppy, which is generally what screening drug tests look for. It is not particularly effective, in my experience, for withdrawal, and in some cases can actually make it worse.
It depends on how extensive the testing they do will be. If they subject it to confirmatory testing like gc/ms, it will show up.

In brief: Not usually

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Stuart Wasser
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Tramadol wont show

But heroin will show for 4-5 days.

In brief: Tramadol wont show

But heroin will show for 4-5 days.
Dr. Stuart Wasser
Dr. Stuart Wasser
Dr. Vikram Patel