I had sex on wed. But I hadnt had my period since my d&c when should take a pregnancy test if I still don't get my period?

Marianne DiNapoli
In brief: 2 weeks after
You can try taking a pregnancy test about 2 weeks after intercourse.
If you are trying to avoid pregnancy, be sure to discuss with your doctor a form of birth control that is right for you.

In brief: 2 weeks after
Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Dr. Claude Parola
In brief: 6 to 12 days
Urine pregnancy test will be positive usually after 6 to 12 days, however there is an expensive blood test that can detect pregnancy in 48 hours ( rosette inhibition assay).
You had D&C and don't have a period since, if excessive curettage( removal of too much of the endometrium) was done during d&c, this can cause problems with menstruation and probably infertility.

In brief: 6 to 12 days
Dr. Claude Parola
Dr. Claude Parola
Dr. Adam Levy