Will I gain weight or expand in my physical appearance if im hav'g wholegrain bread everyday 4 my breakfas?It does contain flour that's fatening rite?

Dr. Scott Beede
In brief: Not necessarily
Weight gain and loss is largely simple math.
How many calories did you eat today? How many did you burn? There is, however, growing evidence that highly refined, rapidly abdorbed carbs do contribute to weight gain, sugars, starches, prepared and processed foods. Try to eat more whole fruits (not fruit juice) and vegetables, modest amounts of whole grains, and avoid sugar beverages and starches.

In brief: Not necessarily
Dr. Scott Beede
Dr. Scott Beede
Dr. Peter Kurzweil