Partial hysterectomy what are precautions after surgery?

Depends. I depends on how the surgery was done. If you had a large incision on your abdomen then you should not be lifting more than 10-15 pounds for several weeks. If you had it done through the vagina or laparoscopically (small incisions) you don't have to worry about lifting restrictions. I also suggest that nothing go in the vagina for 6 weeks. Talk to your doctor about the specific details.
PAP smears. Partial hysterectomy usually means that cervix was not removed , same precautions as who did not have surgery, regular visits to the physician for pap smears for early detection of cancer of cervix.