How late after a missed period should I worry, I am trying to conceive. Usually my cycle is 21 days and i'm currently on day 31, with all negative t ?

Dr. Michael Fox
Fertility Medicine

In brief: ??

Cycle length is first day to first day.
21 days is extremely short, if add cycle of say 5-6 days that is a 26 to 27 day interval? If you are at 32 days and negative test, would seek out a serum quantitative pregnancy test and if recurrent, would have an evaluation to look at ovulation. If cycles are often less than 27 days in length i would strongly consider diminished reserve and endometriosis.

In brief: ??

Cycle length is first day to first day.
Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Jane Van Dis