Within a week of my wisdom teeth removal my tongue had removed my stitches. I rinse my sockets out with a syringe. Any other advice on healing well?

Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: No problem

As long as you are keeping it clean by rinsing i don't think you should have any problem. The sutures are ready to be removed one week post op anyway.

In brief: No problem

Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
Dr. Jerry Gordon
Dentistry

In brief: Don't smoke

Sounds like you are doing fine.
Make sure you avoid smoking, keep your mouth clean and hygienic, and have good nutrition. Call your dentist if you have any questions or problems.

In brief: Don't smoke

Sounds like you are doing fine.
Dr. Jerry Gordon
Dr. Jerry Gordon
Dr. Robert Knox
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Wisdom teeth removal

Drink plenty of fluids, and gargle with warm salt water ( 1 teaspoon / 16 ounces of warm water) .
The open socket should heal in about 14 days. If drainage persists, go back to see your dentist or oral surgeon.

In brief: Wisdom teeth removal

Dr. Robert Knox
Dr. Robert Knox
Dr. Jonathan Jassey