If you passed a kidney stone is it normal to pee blood again if you don't have periods anymore?

Maybe. If you had blood during and immediately after the stone episode, you may pee blood. This should resolve and if it continues, you should see your primary doctor or urologist to make sure something more serious isn't the cause.
Never normal. It is never normal to pass blood in the urine. It could be a sign of underlying urinary tract problem. These include stones, infection, or cancer. Blood could also be from the female organs as well. You need to be evaluated by your medical doctor and possibly a urologist/gynecologist to make sure you don't have more stones or something more serious.