Can panic attacks cause seizures?

Poss but not likely. It is actually the other way around. Autonomic symptoms can include "ictal fear" and "impending doom" which can simulate a panic attack. Another scenario is seizures occurring as the result of withdrawal of medications used for panic and anxiety (i.e. Benzodiazepines). Finally, there is an entity called non-epileptic seizures arising out of primary psychiatric disease. I hope this helps.
Let me advise you. Only your doctor can diagnose epilepsy, and compare it to your worries about panic attacks. There are rare cases where the two are extremely close. But usually the symptoms are very different.