Any treatment or anti biotic to take to cure my swollen tongue. I accidentally bit my tongue, now it's difficult to swallow even my own saliva?

Dr. Kyle Shank
Dentistry

In brief: Take it easy

Best thing i can tell you is to take it easy and see a dentist if you're concerned.
Warm saltwater rinses and bring careful to avoid re-biting it typically do the trick. Antibiotics are seldom needed for things like this, but it could be possible.

In brief: Take it easy

Dr. Kyle Shank
Dr. Kyle Shank
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dentistry - Endodontics

In brief: Normal for trauma

Swelling after a tongue bite is normal.
My collegue gave you good advice. The tongue heals quickly. If the swelling gets worse after a few days, see your dentist, as infection is possible. But most heal well without antibiotics.

In brief: Normal for trauma

Swelling after a tongue bite is normal.
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dr. Kenneth Grossman