How can I find out if I can have babies?

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Can I have Babies?
The best way is to try and get pregnant; of course, when you want a baby.
I am not a fan of invasive or expensive tests just to see if pregnancy is possible since 90% of people are fertile. Fertility goes down as women get older. If you are in your 30s and trying to decide how much time you have, the we do have tests that can give you a sense of your egg quality (these are non-invasive). See doc:).

In brief: Can I have Babies?
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Joseph Pena
Fertility Medicine
In brief: See ob/gyn
First step i would recommend in the evaluation of infertility is to see one's ob/gyn or infertility specialist.
The doctor will determine one's prognosis for conceiving based on their evaluation - patient's age, history, and a few diagnostic tests which may include assessing ovulation, patency of fallopian tubes, and sperm characteristics.

In brief: See ob/gyn
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Joseph Pena