For a year now me & my bf have had unprotected sex he pulls out I might be lucky for not getting pregnant but can it mean that I can't conceive?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: No

Women who ovulate can conceive this way.
Contraception can reduce the chances of getting pregnant, and some types also decrease risk of sexually transmitted infection. Most gyn doctors recommend using it till a couple is ready to have a baby, .

In brief: No

Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Kenan Omurtag

In brief: Probably not.

If he is succesfully pulling out & no ejaculate gets into your vagina than no preg.
Also you should protect yourself from stds bc chlamydia and gonorrhea can cause tubal damage that can render you infertile in the future. Talk to your boyfriend about both of you getting tested at the local health dept. Until then use condoms. Also look into seeing an obgyn to address this.

In brief: Probably not.

Dr. Kenan Omurtag
Dr. Kenan Omurtag
Dr. Adam Levy