What do brain tumors feel like I have hard knot about the size of a marble on back right of my head and been having seizures since october

Dr. Ernest Bordini
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Various symptoms

There is no universal symptom, some tumors grow slowly and show no symptom until they are large enought to compress brain tissue or blocks in the brains circulation system. If one had onset of seizures, 5 months is way too long to wait to see a neurologist for imaging studies and other evaluation.
Going to the er and getting proper assessment if this has not been assessed would be critical.

In brief: Various symptoms

Dr. Ernest Bordini
Dr. Ernest Bordini